If you are unhappy with any aspect of your child’s education please raise them in the first instance with your child’s teacher as soon as possible. If this does not resolve the issue please make an appointment to speak to the Headteacher. Hopefully matters will be resolved quickly however if you are unhappy with the response that you get from the Headteacher then you may write to the Chair of the Governing Body.

A copy of the School’s Complaints Policy can be found on the Policies Page.


Contact Us